Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I Got 99 Posts, But... Uhm... This Is The End

Here it is; the final post, and it's already way overdue. With more than six months since the last update it's time to kill the blog. It's been fun and a great outlet, but with work and my own record label, The Big Oil Recording Company, I've found that there is very little time left for me to write long-form blog posts. Not really sad, just inevitable.

All that said, the blog will stay forever as part of the interwebz and a fun reminder of what I liked in 2009, 2010 and 2011. Y'know, because that sort of stuff stays eternally important and relevant.

... right.

Anywho, I leave you with the most recent video from Ocean View, whose record, No End, I just put out on Big Oil. Fittingly, it's probably my favorite song of the year. Tah!

Ocean View - Great No Grace



... okay, 99 posts... I need to do one more post then.

No comments: